Espadrilles!

Ok, personally, I never really cared for Espadrilles,
I always thought they looked odd, or needed more 'umph'
Until!
Some of my favorite designers convinced me!
Especially since they're one of the hottest trends of the S/S season this year :)

Here's some S/S picks that I personally thought were pretty unique and cute:
1&2 | Stella McCartney, 3 | Collection Privee, 4&5 | Rachel Roy

Not only will your feet breathe and be comfy, but they'll also be stylish aswell!

What do you think of espadrilles? Yay or Nay?

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Espadrilles!

  1. Unknown says:

    I feel the same! Espradrilles have grown on me. I love the Rachel Roy ones. There's a pair by Rachel Zoe that I'm in love with.
    www.SimpleAesthetic.com
    x,
    Hilary

Leave a Reply

Contact us